Saturday, February 8, 2020

Drink water for fulfilling desires

Law of attraction is a phenomenon  by which we can match our vibes with vibes of universe. Only powerful and consistent thoughts radiate vibes to nature.  When universal vibes matches with wave length of our thoughts, our thoughts become  a reality. This method is common for all types of thoughts. But when negative thoughts are made it brings a lot of negative consequences in our life as thoughts cannot distinguish  good  self and non self. So produce only positive thoughts. Water the element of body absorbs vibes. When we drink water charged with thoughts, we can  radiate vibes with more power. Now try yourself...
Take a glass of water.  Stir it well to give life... Think I am a loveful soul... I radiate my love to this glass of water. Visualise water in green colour... Write your desire in a paper and paste the paper on glass... Think... I am master almighty.... Every element of nature is my friend....Radiate feelings of happiness just the same way as you achieve something.  Make strong feelings... Think... I am radiating happiness  to my friend... i am thanking my friend for this achievement... Connecting to my father.. the supreme I give power to this for supporting me.. to reach what I want.... Now drink the water repeating thoughts that you are achieving what you wish... Do every  day till you reach your goal... Best wishes... 

3 comments:

YourGuide said...

very nice thought. thank you for wonderful article.

Dr Salini menon said...

Thank u. U can practice. It is from my experience

Unknown said...


Hey, my name is Ayrion Llinton. I'm glad to join the group, can anybody drop a few links with current meditation techniques they are using..I'm using this free one where I just manifested some cool stuff.

Let me give you this link that is working for me https://bit.ly/3yJHajm. but I want to see exactly what everyone else is using, comment below... I used Genie Script meditation and I was great.