Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Meditation to guard against natural disasters

Whatever we face  every day is the consequence of our actions. Good actions bring good outcomes like wise bad actions too. The degree of effect and severity we bear depend on the strength of our actions. No way we can escape from consequences. The results of our actions may be from people or from the entire universe. Now a days man and his  actions harm our natural resources to a great extent. When an action is done first we spread vibrations from our thought of the action. So it is our vibrations than actions creating a negative atmosphere around us. When the actions go beyond limit nature bounce back it s vibrations as dreadful disasters bring great loss. Meditation sending positive vibrations make nature our companion. Thus we can minimize the effect of happenings. Try this short affirmation to gain a friendly relation with nature.


Try......Sit back...Close your eyes...I am master almighty....the child of almighty ..ruler of the whole universe...My father is loving and  kind to everything in this universe...Like wise I am also loveful and generous .....I create only good wishes....I focus on water which is a part of my body ...and which fills a large part of this whole universe.....I am a   sparkling star ....beneath the supreme star...the supreme....I spread love  peace and purity to water...The whole water turns to be pure and peaceful....I am experiencing vibrations of gratitude from water...Now I focus to air...Air is highly polluted and weak to sustain...I am spreading love ...peace and purity to air...I can experience vibrations of thankfulness back...Now I focus to fire...The real good nature of fire is lost and it is now highly destructive. I am spreading vibrations of love and peace to make it calm and cool....I am spreading love peace ...purity and comfort to mother earth  struggling from overcrowded people and buildings...My vibrations make mother earth pure....feel free..and comfortable..I receive  vibrations of gratitude...The sky is  porous due to poisonous gases....I am spreading vibrations of purity for  rebuilding....Constantly connecting to my father I am spreading pure and good vibrations to nature my companion...Nature is recovering ...becoming my friend.....thankful to me.........I am protecting it each second...My good blessings are my spiritual shelter...I am also protected....

No comments: