Friday, March 22, 2019

Big gratitude to challenges

We usually thank for awesome and successful scenes of life. On the other hand we take our challenging situations with anxiety fear and embarrassment. Do the challenging situations that much dreadful? Absolutely no. It's only a matter of changing approach to it. Be thankful for each challenging scenes... Face your challenges peacefully and with ease... Try this... 

Sit back comfortably.... Close your eyes... Think... I am a contented being...I create right thoughts right words.. right actions. I plan for my day... I plan for my life.. Scenes unfold themselves .. Some scenes are not as I planned.. Some unexpected... I remain stable...I accept them  ... I donot question or complain for I donot want to waste my energy.. I choose to take every scene as worthy... how much it is challenging........
.. I realise I the child of ultimate powers is strong to face anything... Situations may  not  be in my control.. But I am the master of my thoughts towards the situation... I thank each challenging scene because I understand... It is happening to make me powerful.... test my inner strength.... give me new lessons.... Connecting to God almighty surrendering every second of my life... I am receiving  enough knowledge to make solutions to all that come in my way... I am becoming powerful to come out of all adversities .. I am always grateful for whatever comes...in my life journey.... 

5 comments:

Amayaan Wellness said...

Brilliant article ,very informative and encompassing. This guided meditation article has truly helped in getting wellness ideas.

meditationguide said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
meditationguide said...

Brilliant article useful and informative
SHAMBHAVI MAHAMUDRA

Unknown said...

Hey, This mind enhancement technique has helped me
become stronger minded and more in tune with my
inner peace https://bit.ly/3mvIeGY

Dr Salini menon said...

Happy to know the affirmation works well. Continue giving feedback