Thursday, March 7, 2019

Improve work life

No matter whether you are head or hired employee a room is there for you to improve your performance  In the present scenario there are many quantitative solution strategies imparted for self improvement but they are only satisfactory.
When mental blocks come in way of actions - may be due to personal criticism  or difference of opinion negative feelings and negativity results. Changing perspective of work by daily affirmations make work enjoyable and each day successful... Start this affirmation as your first thought when you wake up. Practice daily and with out distractions for desirable results

Sit back comforably.... Rub your both hands.. Think I am a powerful being... I have  unlimited capacities to handle anything in my way... I am reliable responsible and respected... I am excited about this day... Because I know today is going to be fulfilling and productive for me... My organisation... I have a great challenging job... But I am happy I  can learn more... I the master of efficiency make each meeting successful and each task productive... I choose to keep persistence and patience to my colleagues... I am confident they are also powerful beings and do more than their capacities... Our working atmosphere is happy and no one is hurt.... Being a part of a big venture I am surrendering everything to my father... the supreme... Power of efficiencies... With his grace I can deliver more than  I expected . My positive vibrations inspire my team too.... 

No comments: