Thursday, February 28, 2019

Gadget abuse

In this modern world no one can deny use of gadgets. Gadgets are good informative sources.But extensive and unlimited use of gadgets negatively influences our health and social life.. Now it is an era from gadget use to abuse... Do you have gadget addiction.. Check with these questions... Do you take your phone in every 10 minutes... Are you worry when seeing your phone battery becoming so low? Can you not stop yourself being irritated when you are engaged in some responsibilities during your TV time.. Can you resist yourself checking mails and WhatsApp  during you bed time and family time.. Try this meditation to be free from gadget abuse...

Try... Sit back... Think .. I am a powerful being... I am the master of my mind.. My mind... my child obeys my instructions .. My mind choose only what is healthy for me... I am totally independent of people and objects around me... I use my phone computer or TV  only for my benefits.. I choose to be the master of my instruments... I use them but my emotions and feelings are independent of these objects... I connect to them when needed and disconnect with ease.... I am stable when my gadgets are not working properly ... I have fixed screen time.... Connecting to supreme ultimate power I am becoming  more and more powerful in exercising self control and discipline in using my objects...Receiving his energy I  do read watch .. listen what is healthy for my mind... I keep myself  away from my objects during family time and sleeping time for I do not want to deplete my inner energy... I use my gadgets with discipline... I use my energy with care... 

No comments: