Thursday, February 14, 2019

Why this happen to me

When confronting with certain situations people feel- Why this is happening to me... Why God let this happen only for me. Why do I get this sufferings.. Am I not worthy. Often this type of thoughts make us feel helpless and gets completely depleted of our energy. The thoughts create a feeling of inadequacy in handling situations. How to deal with this situation and regain mind power. Shifting thoughts from why this happens to what this trying to teach improves our perception of situation. Try this small affirmation to recover self from this...
Close your eyes.... Think.... I am a powerful being.. My thoughts are my creation... Situations may not be favourable ... but I realise.. All situations definitely change with time... What affects me is only the  thoughts which I hold... I am shifting my focus... Let situations come and go... They donot bring bad to me... Instead come to teach me how should I be... and what should I do... Connecting my Intellect to supreme... my father... I am becoming more and more powerful.... knowledgeful... Sharp... Cool to handle any situation...I am radiating  only powerful vibrations around me... 

No comments: