Friday, March 13, 2020

Protection from CORONA VIRUS


Do you fear Corona? Just do this affirmation.... 
+Think....I am a healthy being in a healthy body........

 +I have a clear nose, clear throat and clear chest....

 +I have a strong Immune system.

My immune system is very Powerful...

+I have strong resistance power to fight all germs...
  My  body is always protected and in  perfect health...
  +Recognising that my immune system responds to my every thought, I choose only Healthy thinking..
I make only loving, positive and creative thoughts that enhance and support my immune system..
 I love, and appreciate my boosted immune system..
l Love, accept and approve  myself...

+Connecting to my father almighty
 l direct my energy to do good for me...
+I am truly blessed, fit and fine inside and outside...

 Keep repeating these sentences after waking up and before going to bed...and keep yourself healthy...

No comments: