Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Good memory

People of all ages face the problem of difficulty in recalling information. The memory retrieval is low in some. The memory and concentration are intimately connected. Memory loss may be due to certain distractions,high stress and emotional changes. When one can calm mind,the thoughts can be reduced there by memory can be improved. Memory is associated with our life experiences. Brain power can be increased when we shift our focus of thoughts in the right direction .  refines and control thoughts there by increasing brain power and sharpening intellect. This is a small affirmation to improve memory.

Try....Sit back comfortably...........Close your eyes....Think....I am a powerful being. I am the master of my body...mind and spirit...Each thought arising is  my own creation...My memory is under my control...I can choose to accept what to remember....I focus to remember only good information that boost me...I am letting go of all bad memories which make me disturbed....I have a sharp intellect and calm mind.....I know silence  is my innate power.....My thoughts can only be purified with silence....I choose to be in silence whenever I need. Connecting to my father....the divine being...receiving his blessings as pure  shining white rays....I am increasing my silence power....my intellect is  becoming more and more sharp...my mind is choosing only pure thoughts....I can easily recall and recollect information.....My memory is improving each second...My memory is becoming natural....

No comments: