Sunday, September 16, 2018

Authentic life style



Every one needs to follow a life style of their own choices. But when problems interfere we are forced to live like other's advice. We have to change even the basic patterns for want of others. This is because we are less authentic in creating our own life. Authentic life means a honest,real and transparent life style where we are true and abide to our Values. An authentic person is always strong,responsible and flexible but will not surrender blindly to others . Authenticity doesn't mean the person is arrogant and have his own views. He is purposive rigid....These are the views...Authenticity helps to be self confident and powerful at all instances of life....Rather it helps one to say what to say,do what to do openly and courageously recognising the real existence of self as a being...This affirmation help to practice authentic thoughts..




Try....sit back....Close your eyes....Bring all your energy to the centre part of your forehead....Think...I am a powerful being...I am real trustworthy and live with my values....I am accountable for all my actions...I accept every one's opinions but make my own choices...I am a worthy self...I know myself well..I do not keep any false versions about me.....I can recognise my strengths and weaknesses....I choose to be an authentic person with self respect...Connecting to the divine I am experiencing a divine flow of energy in me....My thoughts are becoming powerful to set my life....My each moment is becoming better as decided by his will....I am becoming more and more confident....I am deeply  thankful for what I am now and what he meant for me.....I am spreading good wishes around me...

No comments: