Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Problem Solving

Problem solving is a skill to find solutions to every problem encountering in our lives. Problem solving skill is considered as a critical thinking and mental skill in psychology. Most people get embarrassed in finding solutions to many of their problems. Lack of problem solving ability creates mental stress leading to physical ailments. It is a fact that each of us have to face problem today or tomorrow. A clear mind like crystal clean water can find solutions easily. For  being a good problem solver one should be emotionally detach from the problem and observe the problem. Meditation is a technique to find detachment easily . This affirmation helps you to improve your thinking to find solution to your problems

Try...Sit back comfortably..Close your eyes...Think...I am a powerful being....I   know I am  the master creating orders of my life...I accept problems are results of my karmic accounts....I choose to be patient and persistent at all  problematic situations...because. I know.... every ....problem can be solved as the solution lies with in me....I accept all situations calmly...I find joy in creating solutions...I know I am a  successful person.and  can make out things easily...Connecting to god almighty...receiving his blessings.as showers of rays I am cleaning my mind and intellect..I am becoming more and more brilliant in creating new ideas...I am becoming  an expert problem solver....I can detach easily from the situation finding  accurate solutions easily...The right way....the right path and alternatives  is clear to me....I  am thankful to my father and this universe for always showing me the right path to go on....

No comments: