Monday, December 10, 2018

Can intellect be improved....



Intellect is the capacity to figure out difficult problems with a peaceful mind. An intellectual person can only think in abstract terms to make reasonable solutions. Normally intellect varies from person to person . Most people believe intellect cannot be improved or changed. Intellect is sharp if only one is able to think differently from common thinking . Can we improve intellect. Try this meditation as 3 sets 7 times early morning after waling up,7 at afternoon and 7 at the time of going to bed.




Try.....Close your eyes...Think ...I am a pure being....I am having a peaceful mind and clean intellect...I am the child of god almighty the supreme intellectual power....I am receiving his intellectual powers in my open hands as golden rays.....Place your hands open and feel rays coming from above to your hands....Now keep your hands close to your head...not touching....imagine the rays are cleaning your intellect ...Imagine I am transferring intellectual energy of my father to mine...Repeat... 7 times...... Each time think...My intellect is becoming sharp...My thoughts are becoming unique...My memory is getting better....Each second I am becoming more and more intelligent ....I can handle every problems with ease.....My intllect is becoming more and mor positive and pwerful

No comments: