Sunday, December 30, 2018

Incandescent meditation

Incandescent meditation is a meditation in which we use a shower of rays with heat together with affirmation. In this meditation hot emissions from a luminous background. Try this wonderful meditation to make you feel you are  really the child of god almighty.

Lets start.......Try.......Sit alone in a room ....Think my mind is calm and my intellect is clean....I am connecting my intellect to god almighty the shower of ultimate powers....Now start whispering to you ...I am the child of the supreme ....god almighty......master god almighty.....I am master god almighty....Start rubbing your both hands while whispering the same...... first rub slowly...increase speed till you feel heat in your hands......Now place your hands above head...Think I am under the safe hands of almighty my father....I am experiencing his powers a shower of fire to my head and my whole body....Repeat telling I am master god almighty....Experience light from above making a luminous circle around your whole body....Your whole body is  now inside the circle .... Repeat  21 times to have the best experience ...Good luck...

No comments: