Thursday, April 25, 2019

Apologise to release yourself....

Some times there may be situations in which even our right talk or right behaviour cause unreasonable hurt in others. In such a situation their hurt entrap us in negative energy exchange. May be we are not in a situation to apologise verbally, but we can apologise non verbally with our powerful thoughts  Try this...

Think... I am a compassionate being... Kindness is my innate nature... My thoughts and words are to energise me... Anything happens wrong.. I am ready to accept it as my fall... I emerge in my mind screen those who are hurt by my behaviour one by one... I realise even though my intention was right...the other one is hurt.. their hurt blocks me .. I understand their perspective and pain... I accept them... Connecting to my father Ocean of kindness.. I am radiating... Love... Peace and Respect for this one... I am releasing me by apologising not for my behavior but for the pain I caused. .. I am free from this negative energy exchange... I am healing their wound... 

No comments: