Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Full stop An ultimate solution



Full stop is a punctuation mark showing end or completion of a sentence. Besides using it in English sentences it has a great relevance in our life too. Putting full stop to past incidents releases our being from energy loss and stress related problems. Issues carried in mind over long time causes diminishing health. Protect yourself with this full stop meditation.

Try...Sit back comfortably.....Think...I am a powerful soul... My mind is my asset....I control my intellect.. I do not allow unhealthy thoughts to sustain.. I can put end to whatever I wish... I am visualising my mind screen... Nothing exists but only a big full stop..a point of light.. I am focusing on this beautiful point... I am emerging all disturbing incidents... Each appears.. Breaking to tiny pieces.. All are merging with this big full stop... My full stop is spreading rays of peace and love as white sparkling rays... Connecting to my father.. Almighty.. the supreme point of light... I am filling peace in me... My mind is becoming calm .. Intellect clean .. I am in harmony with my thoughts..  Now I am   weightless... I spread peace around me...







No comments: