Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Frustration free mind

There are times when we feel irritated. Irritation leads to frustrated mind burning with anger. Frustration occurs when we could not express ourselves truly. Frustration is a sign of failure and imbalance. Frustration creates invisible negative energy barrier in relationships. Try this technique to free yourself at once..

Sit back.... Keep your right hand on your shoulder and stretch your point finger and thumb finger between ear lobe and shoulder. Take the point where thumb finger ends in shoulder. Press the point deeply  Take a long breath... Think... I am a peaceful soul... Peace is my innate beauty... No thoughts can disturb me... I am calm and stable always... I can control my emotions... I choose to be calm  because I understand calm mind brings  fast solutions... Connecting to my father the supreme point of light above  I receive peace as light blue rays... I feel cool inside... I am free from my negative mind set... I spread peace around me.......
Slowly breath out. Repeat atleast five times when disturbed... 

No comments: