Sunday, July 7, 2019

Cope with midlife crisis

Mid life crisis is a period of life where a person gets confused by two questions_,'Why not' and 'Why bother'.  People reaching their forties obsessively strive to make more impression before others. This is due to the thought they are no longer prime in their professional and social life. As a result they suffer from lack of confidence and insecurity which impacts the whole life and career. The thought of less worth create health problems and emotional problems. So it is important to create a new  shift in thought during this period. Try this affirmation to better yourself.
Sit back... Close your eyes... Think.. I am a successful being... Success is mine always... I am the number one person who is demanded everywhere... I understand age affects my matter... Not my mind... Still i am energetic... enthusiastic and creative... I can contribute much... I choose to see every situation new... challenging and blessing for me.. Connecting to my father... the supreme I receive all powers strengthening me in all situations...I stay good with all and in every situations... I am becoming more and more confident... 

No comments: