Sunday, September 15, 2019

Firm thoughts to handle insult



Insult is whenever we feel the person disrespect another Actually insult is a way in which a person expresses his weak sanskars of insecurity, jealousy or any other inner traumas. But when felt insult we are thrown to a downtrodden state and depleted inner power. We can be safe from insult by four firm thoughts.

Think... I am a pure being... I radiate only pure feelings of love, respect and compassion.... I understand the soul before me is wounded in one of its previous costumes.. so carry this low sanskar... I..  the child of supreme... the purest of all souls choose to accept this truth and remain stable... Receiving god's grace I am healing the wound.... radiating only pure vibrations to this one.... Be good... Be strong...

No comments: