Sunday, January 20, 2019

5 A TECHNIQUE

Law of attraction is a powerful exercise to gain what we need. Two cup method is  a most effective method to apply. But the success of the method depends upon the pure energy we transmit...as saying "like attracts like". So applying this method we should take care of  our thoughts emotions and associated feelings till receiving results...This technique is a technique with 5 A-s-Affirmations, Apply positivity, Avoid criticism or comment, Awareness to find always positivity  and Always grateful . This is a small meditation self talk applying all this which will help you to reach your goal in short time....


Try....Think I am a positive being...I am strong in my thoughts...My thoughts  are energetic to bring reality.... I am the one I wished to be...I enjoy this beautiful life...Nothing can  weaken  me...I enjoy each second.....happily...with full heart....happiness flows from me...No situation no people are wrong...I accept the difference....I am different ..like wise they are different with variety thoughts... and .sanskars...They play their roles   and I play my roles perfectly....  I enjoy this variety garden of my life with these different flowers.........I choose to be  OK with everything ..whatever happens....Nothing hurts me because I know I am paying my past debts.. becoming more strong .I am greatly thankful to my father the supreme ..... this great universe who sustains me.... and every vibrations in and around me....

No comments: